My thoughts:
1. I am the mother of a boy w/ 4 teeth[!!!] and I'm really wondering when Jay is going to start walking. Jay can now pull himself up on furniture and walk along the couches/chairs in our house, sometimes he lets go and just stands there wobbling. It's so weird that my "little" baby is getting so big, @ his 9month appointment he was off the charts for height and weight!!
2. This weekend is my mom's 25 year class reunion and I'm so excited for her! We went shopping for an outfit and totally scored:
this picture/manikin does NOT do this dress justice, it is the most gorgeous color of purple and I love the detailing on the neckline!
and we got this Lauren Conrad lace jacket to go with it, the dress doesn't have much texture to it so the lace jacket is perfect.
3. Is it wrong that I love to watch Jersey Shore?! I think it is so crazy and hilarious, we [Josh and I & our siblings] quote it all the time and... we now refer to Thursday as Jersday.
4. This weekend is the annual pancake breakfast at the Fire Dept. I'm really looking forward to it. Josh is working the fire truck rides- Jay loves the lights and sirens, we may have a 3rd generation Firefighter on our hands...





2 comments:
LOVE that dress, especially the color of it :-)
I love the dress and jacket!
The Jersey Shore is HILARIOUS! Our daughter can now say "Oh yeah!" like Pauly D.
I'm your newest follower!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment