I hope that you all had a great day yesterday! I've always loved Christmas, but this Christmas was extra magical. Going through this holiday season and seeing Christmas through the eyes of my sweet baby boy really made me slow down and appreciate the little things that make the season so special. I've loved watching his face light up when we turn the Christmas lights on around the house. One of my favorite things this season has been playing with Jay as a family by the tree every night before he goes to bed.
We had so much fun on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Jayden was such a trooper and had so much fun with all of the relatives, but when we got home he LOST it. Poor little guy, between our church's late Christmas Eve service, visiting with family, presents, all of the excitement and not enough naps... he literally laid down on the carpet and bawled :( I felt so bad for Jay he had been going and going and just couldn't unwind, he didn't end up falling asleep until 1:30 this morning. Last night Josh and I were reminiscing about how very different this Christmas was from last year... actually, it was pretty much the exact opposite of last year:
Our little 3 day old Santa Baby
I'm so thankful that Josh had today off so that we could have a nice relaxing day with nowhere to be and nothing planned!!
Oh, and our Nordstrom Santa picture came in the mail the other day and turned out great!! It's always tricky with little kids, wondering if the photographer caught them at the right moment and I wasn't too sure what to expect but I think it's precious:
Look at the face!
I truly hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and spent some quality time with the ones you love!


1 comment:
Love all the pics :)
Post a Comment