First things first...
I've got a confession to make. I cheated. I ate not one but two of these chocolate covered peeps... and they weren't even that good! So, if my numbers aren't as good this week for the challenge I'm totally blaming it on the peeps!! ;)
Whew! Now that we've got that out of the way... Happy Friday!!
I haven't done a Favorite Things Friday in awhile, but I have some things that I'm seriously loooving this week that I just have to share about.
1. Kickboxing- I am puffy heart loving kickboxing, it's a total body workout, it relieves stress and really increases my energy levels!2. Evian Facial Spray- I spotted this @ Sephora and it is ahh-mazing! It feel so refreshing and is the perfect little pick me up. The mist is very fine so it won't mess with your makeup, I mist it on after I put my makeup on for a dewy finish. 3. Sunglasses- I love sunglass season! There are so many fab styles to choose from and they are such a fun accessory and while I do a have a few pricier pairs, my go to is F21 for stylish shades on the cheap... especially with my little man on the loose!4. Asics- I'm no shoe expert but these shoes are amazing! I wore Asics when I ran track in high school and have tried a bunch of different shoes for running and I just had to come back to the good ole Asics! 5. Water- "Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp. Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits to your body and brain." -Lululemon Manifesto
Soo... yeah, I fully back all of these and you should totally give one or all of them a try. Especially drinking more water!!
This morning when I woke up I had an alert on my phone that our direct deposit had gone into our bank account and this song instantly came into my head:
I don't know about you, but after watching that I was having some serious boy band flashbacks!! And if that doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will... Did anyone else think it was funny that Lance was the one donning the purple trench coat?!
Hope you all have a great Friday night, whether you just got paid or not!
17 comments:
Yayyy for pay day! Mine too! :) haha
Those peeps are irresistible. They better not throw off your numbers or you'll have to squish those that are left!
I'm a new follower of your cute blog!
Hope you can hop by my blog too:
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/
I had NO idea there was such a thing as chocolate covered peeps! Dangerous!
And girl how did I never notice your eyes before; they are gorgeous!
Have a fab weekend :)
Loving the Nsync moment;) I want to take Janice's kick boxing class while I'm there!
You deserve those Peeps! I would so love to try kickboxing! And, I LOVE my Asics too!
I love sunglass season too! And those peeps look cute, definitely worth devouring. Hehe. :-)
Happy weekend!
Alexandra
http://ropcorn.com
Chocolate covered peeps!! I may be in trouble lol...Kickboxing is awesome I used to take classes back in the day and it was the best adrenaline high!!!
I love sunglasses! Speaking of I need a new pair :)
I definately lack in the water department, I need to step it up big time there:)
Have a great weekend!
Love that song! I think it should be played every time anyone receives a paycheck haha
Oh my word, I used to LOVE that song in high school, goodness! Thanks for taking be back girl ;)
The peeps, gross! That's about the only Easter candy I can resist, ha!
Oh my God, I want some Easter candy so bad.
I LOVE Asics. My running shoes are Nikes now, but I've been needing some new ones, and maybe I should go back to Asics. They never steered me wrong for cheering ;)
Don't worry we wonttell about the peeps! Enjoy every bite.
My mom swears by Asics (sp?) too. And never heard of that spray mist... That is an interesting way to look at water! I like it! It also makes you pee though... A LOT ;)
I won't tell if you have a set back... we'll blame it on something else :)
Chocolate covered peeps what?! Do they come like that or did you make these?? I love sunglasses... like a lot. I have a drawer full (in my jewelry armoire hahah not in my dresser or anything. not THAT bad!)
Britt, the Peeps factory is three miles from my school. How great is that!
I'm so glad I don't have a sweet tooth, my weakness is cheese. Ha. Where are you do kickboxing at?
Post a Comment