Happy Humpday Dolls!
I have so many things that I'm loving this Wednesday that I just had to link up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"
This Wednesday...
I'm loving our Cannon Eos Rebel. I got it in February but hadn't used it much until this week!
I'm obviously no professional, but the detail on the pictures is craazy!
I'm loving all of my blog and twitter friends, you all are awesome...
I'm loving that my cousin and partner-in-crime, Kristen, and her husband Ed are coming to visit on Friday for 10 whole days!! YAY!
Ed, Kristen, me, Josh & Jay in Seattle last May
...and that would be me, getting Kristen "situated" before she walked down the aisle...
that's what cousins/bestfriends/maids of honor/partners-in-crime are for!
I'm loving Netflix instant stream for our x-box, wii & iPhones
I'm loving the sunshine!
I'm loving wearing my flippy floppys
I'm loving Pompeii Purple by OPI on my toes
I'm loving that my horrible sore throat is finally gone, I hate being sick and am finally back to the land of the living!
I'm loving that Big Black is on this season of Fantasy Factory.
The show cracks me up, I love me some Rob & Big!
I'm loving that a family friend gave us killer seats {5th row right behind 3rd base} for Wednesday's Mariner's game with Kristen & Ed!
my brother, Brenton, and I in said amazing seats last week!
I'm loving that my little sister, Claire, *finally* got an iPhone!
Even if she did try to FaceTime me while I was in the bathroom... perv! ;)
I'm loving my boys!
I'm loving that Josh has all of next week off!
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
What are you loving today?!






8 comments:
Great loves! I love that OPI nail polish! Enjoy your special family time next week! <3
iPhones rock and that's hilarious about your sister and the bathroom with facetime!
Your comment about your sister being a perv made me laugh.
I LOVE Fantasy Factory. I am also excited that he's back. Did you see this weeks episode where that girl (I don't really care to know her name - haha) gets hit in the face by a dodge ball? And, then Rob kicks one into her face? I laughed until I cried...then hit rewind and watched it over and over again.
Haha - she annoys the crap out of me.
I'm so excited to find a bloggy friend who watches too! :) Yay!
ILoveLucyJean
Aww those are all great loves! We have Netflix, I totally need to check into the instant stream to our Wii. . That would be so nice!
Have a great day!
Once you go dSLR, you never go back! I started with a Canon and now have a Nikon
OK. I felt like I was the only one who watched Fantasy Facorty! hahaha! I LOVE that show! I die laughing every time I watch it!
The hubs and I want to venture to Seattle and see all the sights. Mainly the hubby wants to go when the Twins play the Mariners.
I'm lovin' your blog! It is soooo cute! Thanks!
Post a Comment