PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 7, 2012

ITS OK THURSDAY

 Today I'm linking up with two of my favorite blog friends Neely and Amber 


Its Ok Thursdays


ITS OK...



To be far too excited about Chobani yogurt being 10/$10 @ Safeway this week, it's my fav breakfast with fresh fruit + honey it is delish!

That I'm slightly obsessed with organizing our new place

To spend the ever-so-rare nap time on the couch watching hulu+/pinning/catching up with friends/tweeting instead of cleaning... sometimes this momma just needs a break!!

To love instagram as much as I do... (look for me @brittbeahan) 

To constantly checkout lululemon and drool over all the goods


To get sentimental about my two brother-in-laws graduating from high school

That I'm already making my birthday list...


To already be excited about my birthday... in the end of July :)  It's my golden birthday 26 on the 26th!!

That I missed a work-out because Josh wasn't home and I didn't want to push the stroller... (so many hills!)

To not want to laugh because it hurts so bad thanks to the 300 ab challenge

That I'm looking forward to a much needed girl's night this Friday... like woah

To love Starbucks and hate Howard Shultz #sonicsgate 

To have mixed feeling about the Sonics OKC Thunder going to the finals...




Photobucket

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I try to like the Chobani yogurt, but I'm still not sold on it. I'm not a big fan of yogurt anyways, but I try. Yay for upcoming birthdays! Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm counting down. I'm an OK girl and I LOVE that the Thunder is going to the finals!

Neely said...

I freakin love Chobani!

Alyssa said...

I LOVE girl's nights!! Have a great time!

Melissa said...

I will find you & stalk you on instagram. ;)

I tried greek yogurt once & did not like it. i really wanted too though! Maybe i'll try the chobani. i can't remember which brand i tried last time!

Unknown said...

Those Chobani sales always make my day!

Ashley said...

Its fine to not want to push a child and accessories of said child up millions of hills when you can just work out tomorrow!! No blame there missy!! :) I don't like hills and I don't have a child or any other junk that comes along with taking a child places. I'm just lazy!!