I am getting so excited to me our little guy and now that we know we will meet him Tuesday I can hardly focus on anything. Last night I made a triple batch of sugar cookies and then this morning I made some blue frosting and tried my hand at Royal Icing for the time. I'm making the cookies for our visitors at the hospital and am really happy with the way they turned out.
Here they are with just the frosting.
I used the Royal Icing on top and monogrammed the baby’s initials on the cookies with it.
Josh and I haven't told many people the name we've chosen for the little guy but here is a huge hint... his initials monogramed! Any guesses? I might have gone a little overboard with the cookie making BUT it was a good distraction. Tomorrow we have our ultrasound and then the next day we get to meet him! Please keep us, our doctor and our little guy in your prayers.

1 comment:
These turned out super cute! What a fun idea
Post a Comment