PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Favorites

I don't know about where you live but here in the Great Northwest it's beginning to feel a lot like fall. The siblings are back in school, leaves are changing, our lone pumpkin is growing in the garden, the air is crisp -I love it!!

Some of my fall favorites are:

Football

*especially UW football @ Husky Stadium*


Go Dawgs!!


Getting all snuggled up with a fire in the fireplace


YANKEE candle's Harvest scent

Hot apple cider

Little Kid Halloween Costumes
I'm having so much fun looking at costumes for Jay this year!


What do you love about fall? I had to stop myself ...
I could have gone on forever!
signatu
*and you better believe I take full advantage of snuggling up to "The Heater" aka the Mr.*

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i can't wait to stock up one some fall yankee candles!!! so wonderful. :)

Kristen Hardin said...

I know this isn't a surprise, since we are almost the same person, but I love ALL of those things as well. Fall is the most amazing season(besides the "Christmas season", of course). I was just looking at a yankee candle coupon thinking, "I need to go get a harvest scented candle for our new house!".
Love you and miss you so much, Britt!!!

Brittany said...

I LURRRRRVEEE FALL! Seriously my favorite season!

Caitrin said...

We are sooo ready for the cooler weather down here in hot, humid Texas! I am looking forward to all the things you mentioned above too!

Amberlovebuck said...

Finally a new post! I was having withdrawl! I like all those things as well except burning candles. Damn allergies!

Jenny DB said...

DID YOU KNOW that UW is one of only 2 stadiums in the US you can get to by boat???? LOVE IT!!!!!!

My bf and i were driving to my folks place this past saturday and he saw all the boats and was like, we should be out wakeboarding, everyone else is!!! i was like, ummm no they're going to a football game :-) silly boyfriend from idaho!