PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You never know until you try...


...so i did.
After hearing everyone rave about Pumpkin Spice
lattes I gave in and got one. O-M-G,
they are amazing!
See, once upon a time, I used to be a complete and udder
coffee snob. I worked for a great coffee house, I made little
europian style dopios, macchiatos, cappuccinos,
you name it! I did latte art like nobody's business, we
had amazing Zoka coffee... it was the bee's knees.

Until one day the coffee shop shut down and I had no place to turn
to get coffee, except...

Starbucks was there for me when I had no place to go ;)
I'll admit it and I never thought I'd say it... But I, Britt Beahan,
like Starbucks... I really do - I like it a lot.
Except now I've got a problem.
I'm working at a new coffee shop and I'm finding myself in a pickle,
because I'd rather have Starbucks than my new coffee shop coffee!

And can I make a confession?
I've been taking my tips and going to Starbucks and getting coffee!!
It's been fine and dandy but today was the day that I got caught,
because our Starbucks just so happens to be located inside of Safeway.
But I am not ashamed! Starbucks and I had a thing before this new
cafe came to town and now that I've discovered Pumpkin Spice Lattes
there is NO turning back! :)

So that's what's up with me today.


"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" -Buddy the Elf
signatu

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hah!! You're cheating on your coffee house ;-D But it's okay... I probably would too! I just LOOVE PSLs :-D I'm actually going to get one this morning-- I get mine with skim milk and I little whipped cream. It's devine!

The Undomestic Mom said...

haha your too funny!

Amanda said...

welcome to the club! lol! pumpkin spice lattes are the bomb! :)

patsysan said...

I will never forget my first Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte...divine. Love their Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos too! Elle and Richie and I used to get them after school. Elle texted me from the Starbuck's on campus at Lehigh today...she was drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte!!! Now if only we could meet for one soon. We can get Jay hooked at an early age.

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte yet, but have been hearing so much about them too! I hope I love them since they're so "fally" or maybe "autumn-ish" haha! :)

Can't wait to scarf swap!!

Kristen Hardin said...

You have not fully enjoyed the pumpkin spice latte until you have tried it with white mocha. NO JOKE. It will change your life. Ask for half pumpkin spice, half white mocha and prepare to experience bliss. It is DELIGHTFUL.
Love,
Your trusty starbuck's barista/spy