We had some pancakes and took a fire truck ride on one of the new engines, it was fun because Josh got to ride on the back of the truck in his bunker gear.
Jay was so sweet, he kept staring at Josh on the back of the engine like, "umm... dad, why are you back there?!"
Jay got a little hat and a junior firefighter badge! I loved going to the Pancake Breakfast when I was little and I know when Jay is a little bit older and can appreciate what's going on he's really going to love it!
Here's a picture of us w/ Josh in his gear!
[is it just me or is Jay's hair looking a bit ginger-esque?!]
After warming up we headed back out to do some shopping and Claire spotted a huge find:
3 pumpkins for $10... ANY SIZE!!
I'm thinking I might need to go back and get some more!



1 comment:
sounds like i need to go to bainbridge island to get my pumpkins. what a good deal! :-)
Post a Comment