How is it November already?!
Here is a little recap of our October which seriously flew by...
Guns and Hoses
Josh played in the 1st annual Guns and Hoses dodgeball game aka the Police Dept. vs. the Fire Dept. It was such a hit that they're going to make it an annual community event. Oh, and the Fire Dept. totally kicked some cop booty! Josh and the guys even brought the cops some doughnuts after the game, ha!
Scarf Swap
I participated in the scarf swap and was paired up with MJ from teaching in heels and she sent me this super cute scarf:
and it came in a sweetly decorated little package:
Thanks MJ!
My little brother turned 18!!
(here he is pumping my gas, how sweet is he?!)
I don't know how it's possible but my little brother is now an adult. Brenton really wanted to do something where he would get IDed now that he is a legal adult so we took a little trip to the Clearwater Casino and played the penny slots! I tried to take some pictures but I quickly learned the casino has a strict no photo policy BUT... what can I say, I'm a rebel ;)
Cadillac Cash is totally our game!
I won $6 and Brenton won $14 WooHoo, Go us!! :)
Sickly Me
And my favorite part of October...
WARNING! We totally get into Halloween @ our house:)
My brother dressed up as "The Situation" from Jersey Shore and I got the job of being his stylist/makeup artist. It was quite the process there was so much more than GTL... rubbing on makeup from head to hips, coloring in his eyebrows, spraying his hair black, magnetic earrings, the shirt before the shirt, etc.
I also got my sister ready for her Halloween party and she was Clairey the Fairy, super cute!
My mom works at a candy store downtown and she dressed up in this candyland outfit, I love it!
The Beahans dressed up as Batman, Catwoman and Robin.
It's so crazy to look at last years Halloween picture and then this years picture:
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!!
I hope you all had a great October, we sure did! I'm totally in love with fall this year. We've been having a lot of fires in the fireplace lately and it's just been so fun to do seasonal/festive activities with Jay. I'm looking forward to many more fun and new experiences this November! :)
It's so crazy to look at last years Halloween picture and then this years picture:
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!!
I hope you all had a great October, we sure did! I'm totally in love with fall this year. We've been having a lot of fires in the fireplace lately and it's just been so fun to do seasonal/festive activities with Jay. I'm looking forward to many more fun and new experiences this November! :)







3 comments:
Thanks for the recap! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Lots of things to keep ya busy busy! Loved all the costumes and precious little guy of yours. AND seriously LOVED your mom's outfit!!!
What a FUN October you've had!! I just adore all of the Halloween costumes, and your jackolanterns too!! Your brother is too sweet, Happy Birthday to him! Here's to a equally as fantastic November!!
Post a Comment