PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow baby & Gratitude Challenge- Day 13

Today it snowed and Jay LOVED it!  I really hope that tomorrow we'll wake up to a whiteout!!


Ok, now on to the next topic... it's time to admit that I dropped the ball.  I'm kicking myself over it but I totally dropped the ball.  I had the worst flu/migraine last week, I only made it into work one day, so The Gratitude Challenge fell to the bottom of the priority list.  But here's the thing... I've loved doing The Gratitude Challenge.  I don't want to throw in the towel. So I'm going to pick up where I left off and finish strong!! Feel free to play along (or not!)  



the gratitude challenge 



Pick 3 friends or family members you see regularly.  View their actions and gestures through a positive lens.

My brother-in-law Richie.  Poor Richie got hurt this week at basketball practice and had to get 100 stitches on his knee :(  Richie was hesitant to even say how he got hurt because he didn't want anyone to question the teammate that accidentally pushed him. Richie is always thinking of others and I really love that about him.  I just hope he heals up quickly!!

Josh.  I cannot say enough good things about Josh.  My sweet husband spent his ONE day off last week removing and *trying* to install a new microwave in his grandparent's house.  Josh is such a hard worker and is always putting people before himself, he always inspires me to be better and I ♥ that about him. 

  My momma.  My mom is seriously amazing.  She has been through the ringer with all of the stuff that has come up during this divorce and is always so positive, I look up to her so much.  She never expected to be in the situation she is in... she had been a stay-at-home mom since I was born and has now been thrown back into the working world.  She learned that her husband of 28 years had been cheating on her for 24+ years w/ multiple women and still is the most positive, uplifting woman I know and never wants to say anything negative about my dad.  My sweet mom has the most amazing faith in God and I admire that about her so much.  This Friday I went with my mom to the courthouse to finalize the divorce and was once again blown away by the dignity and grace that she handles every situation with.

Who are 3 positive people in your life?!


signatu

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your three picks! You are very lucky to have such wonderful people in your life. :)