Day #6 -Take a few minutes to call someone you haven't talked to in a while. Tell them how much you appreciated them.
So... I didn't call anyone today but I do need to have a phone date with my friend, Lindsey, in Iowa. One of my worst traits that I really need to work on is keeping in contact with long distance friends. I'm just not a phone person, I've never enjoyed talking on the phone... I'd much rather be in person. I have so many good friends from my college days in Iowa and it kills me that they live so far away!! I have a billion amazing and crazy memories with my Iowa girls and I wish they were closer. Ahh, now that all of my fun memories are rushing back to me I'm realizing that I am going to need to make quite a few calls... because I appreciate and miss them all so much.
Day #7 -Take a picture of one thing, person, place or specific moment that makes you feel grateful. Share it.
I love this picture for so many reasons, it really reminds me of how patient Josh is. This picture was taken after a very long night of teething during our trip to Montana this summer. Poor Jayden would not stop crying and screaming and we didn't want to wake everyone up so we went for a drive, the only time Jay wouldn't cry was while the car was moving. Poor Josh drove around for a couple hours while Jayden and I slept. Josh was never mad, just worried about Jay being in pain. This picture was taken after Josh woke up from his recovery nap and he was so quick to cuddle Jay up. I'm so thankful for such an amazing man to spend the rest of my life with. I am also so thankful that Jay will have such a loving and caring dad that will always be there for him.

2 comments:
So glad you wrote about who you need to call. I've been trying to think of someone I should be calling and no one came to mind until I read what you wrote. Got a phone call to make later today!
And hooray for boys that grow up to be great men and fathers! :)
I hate the phone too. Not a phone person AT ALL! I get weird on the phone - i don't know what to say. i'd much rather talk face to face!
Post a Comment