PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Santa Baby & Gratitude Challenge- Day 14

Costco had a family night on Saturday, it was so much fun!!  Santa was there, they had cookie decorating and yummy samples from local restaurants.  Jay had his 1st Santa experience and I was so proud of him!  While waiting in line we saw a lot of screamers, I didn't know how Jay would react but he did great!!

Look at my sweet little Santa baby!!
He did such a good job.  He avoided eye contact with Santa but hey, at least he wasn't scared to tears... :)



the gratitude challenge 


It's been two weeks since you started The Gratitude Challenge.  Write about how The Challenge has changed your perspective thus far. 

Well, it's actually been more than two weeks since I started The Gratitude Challenge but who's counting, right?! ;)  The Gratitude Challenge is such a positive thing, it really forces you to look into your life and notices all the things (big or small) that you have to be thankful for.  I don't know about you but I find it so easy to be caught up in the daily grind and so easily days turn into weeks and weeks into months.  I want to stop and take time to appreciate life MY life!!  I don't want to dwell on the negative on my life, I'd much rather live a positive life and appreciate what I DO have.  I feel like The Gratitude Challenge has really helped me take notice of my many blessings and for that I am very thankful!! 

Has The Gratitude Challenge helped you?!


signatu

2 comments:

Brittany said...

aww too cute! Aidyn has always loved santa! We were sooo lucky! :))))

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love the photo with Santa!!