I just adore Taylor over at The Undomestic Momma, she is such a sweet blog friend. My girl Taylor is going through chemo right now and to offset some of the cost is making/selling custom soy candles on her Etsy site. I don't know about you but I LOVE me some candles and soy candles are the best! Soy candles not only burn cleaner but slower saving you $$, click *here* to check out her Baby Love Bowtique!
And now onto Top 2 Tueday:
This week's Top 2 Tuesday's topic is New Year's Resolutions. I have always been a girl that LOVES making resolutions for the New Year. Growing up my momma always said, "If you fail to plan then you plan to fail." I didn't realize until not that long ago just how true that saying is! So without further ado...
My New Years Resolutions:
#1. Be Healthier
-sweat once a day (a daily does of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, offset stress and regenerate your skin)
-drink lots and lots of fresh water to flush out unwanted toxins (keeps your brain sharp)
-reduce unnecessary stress (stress is related to 99% of all illness)
-eat healthy (better sleep, weight loss, meeting nutrition needs, longer more vibrant life and more energy... and let's be honest, what mom of a 1 year old doesn't want more energy?!)
-take my vitamins daily (you never know what small mineral can eliminate the bottleneck to everlasting health)*
#2. Make God A Priority
I want to live my life to the fullest and when I make time for God and my relationship with Him I am more fulfilled, more satisfied and more productive. I believe in God, I go to church, Josh and I pray together but I really want a better RELATIONSHIP with God. I want God to be a bigger part of my daily life and I need to put a bigger effort into getting to know Him better. I want to pray more, read His word more and trust Him to get me through each day. Just like in any relationship the more opportunities we have to experience that person in different situations, the more we get to know them.

*many of the Healthy New Year's Resolutions I have are inspired by the Lululemon Manifesto*


9 comments:
love these!
btw THANK YOU!!!!!! so so much for blogging about the candles! Your a fabulous blog friend :)
First, I think I need to steal your health resolution for myself. Haha! Second, Jayden is SO unbelievably cute.
Such good resolutions and totally on my list too!
Great resolutions! I too need to drink more water and find out how to not stress so much!
Love the resolutions you've listed. They are very similar to mine. Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year!
Great resolutions!!! I am your newest follower!
jennifergilbertsettle.blogspot.com
Found you on Taylor's Top 2 & what a cute blog & family you have! I live in Washington State as well :)
Great resolutions! I to am going to work on being healthier & need to have a better relationship with God as well :)
I am new follower hope you can stop by my blog as well xo
http://melissaslittlemiracles.blogspot.com/
Love these!
Post a Comment