Hey everyone!
I woke up this morning and saw that a bunch of my blog friends were participating in a vlog link up today. I continued getting ready for the day and thought, "maybe someday I'll do a vlog..." As I was getting ready to go do some errands I spotted one of my lululemon bags that had the manifesto on it and the words do one thing a day that scares you stuck out to me...
and I since vlogging kind of scares me, I figured what the heck I'll do a vlog!
I think it's healthy to be uncomfortable sometimes, it keeps us growing and lets us know we're alive.
So, I'm joining in on the Show & Tell Vlog link up...
and here is my very first vlog...
What do you guys think? Have you ever vlogged?
Do you try to do push yourself outside your comfort zone sometimes?
Hope you have a great Tuesday!


13 comments:
I loved this! It's so fun watching everyone's vlogs! Your scarf is adorable :)
Such a cute vlog! I love old pix of my sis and I too. And yes, Starbucks!! Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog!
I love you. I LOVE YOU. You're my hero and I love you. Such a fun idea, too bad I would probably never have the guts to do it;)
hiii! stopping by fro the Vlog! i LOVE that youre an EMT!!! my boyfirned is a firefighter but he was an EMT before that! so cool & i love it even more because your a girl! you were great on your vlog I dont know why you were so nervous!
xo
I found your link on the vlog link-up and I'm so glad I did!! You are so cute and I knew I wanted to follow your blog but then you said your favorite drink was a soy latte and mine is too!! So, there ya have it, I'm your newest follower!
SO glad you looked at your lululemon bag ;) I wear their pants like every single day.
Ok so you are gorgeous and I want your hair.
EMT? I bet your hubs totally thinks thats hot, am I right? ;)
BSI. Learn something new every day :)
Adorable pic of you and your sister, and OMG, let me tell you about fighting with sisters..I have two younger sisters (they are twins) and we found like CRAZY growing up. Im pretty sure they hated me growing up. Now we are all besties so no worries :)
You did SO good on your first vlog! You should do vlogs more often ;)
Aw! I loved this. You are too cute! And you cracked me up about the angry pig/dog with a snout. Hahaha!
Instagram is my fave, too! LOVE IT!
Cute scarf! I have yet to do a vlog, I'm scurrred
You are adorable. Thanks for finding my blog and the sweet comment.
i think you could get away with saying it's an elephant. maybe with just a shorter trunk? that was what popped in my head when i saw it. but, either way, grandma made it, it's totally something to cherish. :] also, what in the world is that nail polish you are wearing? it is so so pretty!
Awww! I'm so glad you did this! It was fun to watch! I'm too scared to vlog, but maybe one day, I'll do one, too! Your wedding ring is beautiful and the picture of you with your sister is precious!
You are so cute and I think it's amazing that you're an EMT, talk about a rush!
Britt! You're too cute! I'm glad I came upon your vlog! It was so good to hear your voice after such a long time! That's the great things about Volgs! You've motivated me to get back at it with my blog as well! Love ya!
Post a Comment