PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

30 before 30

 Hi friends! 
On New Years Eve I had kind of a scary thought... 2015 is my last full year in my 20's!!! I have a summer birthday, so half of 2016 will be spent in my 30's!  The thought of being so close to the big 3-0 seriously boggles my mind. Didn't I just graduate high school?!  With the big birthday inevitably heading my way, I thought I should start a bucket list of things to do before I have to jump into my next decade.  That being said... I present to you my 30 before 30 Bucket List!!




 What do you guys think of my list?
 I was going for realistic but fun goals. I also thought that it would be fun to blog about each completed item as I check them off my list. Obviously, there are other things that I want to accomplish before 30 but I didn't think goals like"save X amount of money" or "pay off student loans" had to be done anyways and weren't that exciting. Do you have a bucket list or know of some fun things I should add to mine? Hook a sister up!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Loving all of these.. Especially the DDD! I LOVE DDD!!