PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 5, 2015

Cheers to 2014 :: A Year to Remember


 Hey friends! 2014 was such a big year for the Beahan family that I can't let it go without posting a little review and a look back on some of our favorite pictures. Welcoming Paxton to the world and becoming a family of 4 was definitely the highlight of our year, but we had many other fun adventures too. 

Most memorable moments of 2014
Seattle Seahawks won the SuperBowl! 
Seahawks SuperBowl Parade
Paxton was born March 20th, 2014
Josh and I saw James Taylor in concert (was on my bucket list!)
Traveled to Eastern Washington and Montana multiple times
Josh and I turned 28
We celebrated 6 years of marriage
Jay started Pre-Kindergarten 
Backstage passes to the Blake Shelton concert (thanks Uncle Ed!)
Paxton started crawling
All members of the Beahan family landed on the Nice List! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

J and A said...

What a special year!! LOVE it.