PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

last week in one post


Well hello!! It's been a little while since I last wrote a post, sorry we've been busy and loving it. Let's see... where do I begin? Last Wednesday the ladies of my church threw us a beautiful baby shower for Jayden and Josh tagged along, it was so much fun! Our good family friend Sarah (I was actually one of the flower girls in her wedding!) hosted the shower at her gorgeous home on the south end of the island. I am always in awe of the waterfront view from her living room and love watching the ferries cross in front of her house, it is so breathtaking. We played really fun and original games that I have never played before, I was cracking up... and Josh got a sneak peak into what a "shower" is like. Here is a picture of the cake, look at those frosting babies...




The yummy brunch

Claire, mom and I

Sarah did such an awesome job throwing a great shower, her house was decorated in blue's and yellow polka-dots and rubber duckies... so cute!! It was fun catching up with people that I pretty much only see on Sunday and was fun having Josh there to experience a shower. He thought it was quite a mysterious thing, I had a few bridal and baby showers and he always wanted to know what went on at one, haha!

So this post is basically a catch up on last week since I didn't blog at all and it's kind of random but here are some cute pictures of Jay baby.

The other night he was super fussy. I nursed him, changed him, burped him, sang to him, did the mommy walk around the house over and over, put him in his vibrating chair... nothing would do it... and then I had an idea, I put him in his bouncy chair and turned on The Little Mermaid and no joke by the time they showed Ariel's face he had stopped crying!! Josh thinks that Jay may have a thing for redheads!

I love that Josh is always up to work out with me and I love working out with him, we always push each other and end up doing more than we would alone (well, at least I do more than I would alone... mostly because he is such better shape than I am, I try to push myself not to look like a wimp next to him) Yesterday my brother, Brenton, had the day off of school and went for a walk with us. Jay loves going on walks or I should say that Jay loves riding along during our walks... I can't blame him, it looks cozy! Jay's stroller is a jogger and it is awesome... Josh calls it the Phantom, which makes it sound so luxurious, haha! It's pretty funny because when we were picking it out he just started calling it "The Phantom" and I thought that he just randomly made that nickname up but it turns out that on box it said phantom which is the color... we're dorks... we know...but we love it and the nickname is here to stay!


Here we are with my mom's naughty little puppy, Sadie

Look at my sweet little bear!

We made a stop downtown and visited mom at the candy shop and she took a break with us.

Look at all of those yummy treats at my mom's candy store!
I wouldn't let myself be tempted... I've gotta work off that baby weight/badonkadonk, haha!

mom, brenton, Jay and Josh

we also went to Subway on our walk... I'm pretty much addicted to Subway

...a baby and a puppy... is there anything cuter?!
(maybe if the baby wasn't starting to cry in this picture:)

I love when Josh has the day off and we can just hang out as a family! Last night we tried some new kinds of sushi and were pleasantly surprised...

our little family
*poor Josh looks like he has a black eye :( He has a clogged tear duct

He is such a goof ball, I LOVE it!

And last but not least my lovely sister... ClaireBear

No comments: