Here is Jay's 1 month picture in his crib next to the sleep sheep:

And here is Jay's 2 month picture we took of him in his crib next to his sleep sheep:

I cannot believe what a difference a month makes! It is so fun watching him grow... I love watching him smile and coo trying to talk to us. Jayden is wearing size 3month clothes, he usually only wakes up once a night to eat and then just falls back to sleep. Jay loves when people talk to him, he tries to talk and coo back *so cute!!* Jay also loves laughing... if you are looking at him and you start laughing, he'll start laughing too :) Jay loves taking baths, looking at lights and going for walks but most of all... Jay loves cuddling (and believe me I'm totally fine with that ;). It is so hard to believe how much he has changed since we brought him home and I know there is much more change ahead so I'm trying to cherish every minute, which doesn't leave much time for blogging. I promise I'll be better... I got a few complaints and to tell you the truth that was really flattering. I do this blog mostly as a journal to remember this special time in my life so if anyone else gets something out of it, that's awesome! Well friends, Josh just got home from work so I'm going to go spend some quality time with my boys :) Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment