PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seattle


The other day Josh and I made a trip into Seattle to go to the courthouse to FINALLY get my name changed. It has been such a mess, we've been married for a year and a half and I'm still legally a Thomas!! The first time we went to get my name changed we noticed that Josh's name had been misspelt so we had to go back to the courthouse to fix it, they then had to send the form to the state capital and then enter it in Seattle again :( Then they sent the correct form to us and I went to get my name changed and didn't notice that they had spelt my first name wrong and.... anyways.... long story short I'm still a Thomas so we went to Seattle to try to get it fixed once and for all!! We ended up making a day of it and had a blast.

After going to the courthouse we went to Jimmy Johns, which I love... I had been to Jimmy Johns a few times in Iowa but Josh had never been and he loved it too. Jay however wasn't too impressed, haha:

Sweet little baby!

We had Jay in the front pack and decided to take a walk through Pike Place Market.

I LOVE walking through the market...

The fresh fruits and veggies always look so beautiful

YUM!

But we didn't get any of the beautiful fruits or veggies... we got something much less healthy...

some fresh doughnuts!! haha

We seriously had such a blast at the market, so many vendors were telling us all about Seattle's history and hotspots... went with it and were tourists for the day!


While walking to the ferry we saw one of our favorite spots....

We figured since we had been eating so healthy all day (haha!) that we would stop in.

How stinkin' good does that look?! Well let me tell you... it tasted just as good ;) I love gelato.

We ended up having time to waste before the next ferry so we stopped by the arcade on the way to the boat and took some pictures in the photobooth. We don't have a working scanner right now or I would be showing off the cute pictures we took, maybe someday!

Here we are at the arcade... I was just expecting to run to the courthouse and come home, I'm not exactly "photo ready" but I had to get a picture of me with my sweet little boy. Jay did so good in the frontpack and looked adorable in his little bear suit.

I think this picture is so hilarious. Jay kept making this surprised face, priceless.

We had so much fun hanging out in Seattle that we are thinking we might want to do it again on Josh's next day off. I love spending time with my boys!

No comments: