I know, I know, I'm fired... we've been super busy and that's left little time for blogging. What have we been up to you ask?! (I know you are on the edge of your seat just DYING to know what we've been up to ;) Let me fill you in:
It's OFFICIAL!!
After far too long of a wait I am finally and officially a Beahan!
Baseball Season has started so we took Jay to one of Uncle Richie's games
Uncle Richie also turned 16 and we celebrated with dinner and a yummy Dairy Queen cake.
Josh and Jay after Richie's game
My sister from another mister, Ashley, turned 24!

Jay ♥'s his Auntie Ashley
Garrick and Nicole are back in town!!
Garrick is off the sub and Nicole is back from Chicago.
We got together for a welcome home lunch...
here is Garrick trying to corrupt my sweet baby ;)
We went to visit Josh's dad and family. Josh's dad had a birthday and Jay met his Grammy Joyce for the first time!
Here we are on the boat!
Jay loves his Grandpa!
Here is Josh checking for a dirty diaper, just keepin' it real!!
poor Bear! He is such a good sport, letting Jay ride him
It was my grandpa's birthday today and we all got together at my
grandparents house tonight to celebrate!
Lucky guy got 2 birthday cakes!
Here is my grandpa with his great-grandsons
Jay (3months), Grandpa (79) and Daniel (1 year)
And speaking of Daniel...
He had his 1st birthday party this Saturday,
it was a John Deere themed party and was super cute...
but I forgot my camera :(
Daniel is also going to be a big brother this August and grandpa & grandma will have 3 great-grandchildren then!!
It seems like the majority of our family has birthdays in March/April.
March Madness has nothing to do with basketball for me this year... it's more like our way of life, we have been so super busy! I'll be excited when things slow down a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment