Today we took Jay's 3 month pictures in his crib. I really enjoyed looking at his pictures from today compared to the 1 and 2 month pictures and it's crazy to see how much he's grown, take a peek and see what I mean:




Here is the 2 Month picture:

Here is the 1 Month picture:
and 3 Months:
I can hardly believe that this is the same baby that we brought home from the hospital 3 months ago!!

(I forget that he was THAT teenie)
I cannot believe that Jay is 3 months old today... Man-O-Man does time fly!! As much as I wish that our little baby boy could be our little baby forever, I have loved watching him grow and learn. Every little thing that Jayden does is the most amazing thing to us... until the he does something else and then that's the most amazing thing. We're so in awe of Jay and since he is constantly learning and changing he is always doing something new. I had always heard that you just can't explain the love that you feel for your children once you become a parent... that is SO true! The love that I feel for Jay is so mind blowing and watching Josh love and take care of Jayden is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Jay has made me see Josh in a way I never have before and I never thought it could be possible but I really fall more in love with Josh every day. I love when Josh comes home from work, Jayden gets so excited when he hears Josh's voice. It is soo stinkin' adorable! Also, when Josh calls me I'll put him on speaker phone and once Jay realizes that it's Josh his eyes bug out and he starts to try to talk, I should take a video. I've loved the last 3 months and am savoring minute. Happy Birthday Jay Baby! We love being your parents and watching you grow.
1 comment:
I just found your blog! I can totally relate to this post, being parents is the best thing we've ever done. It's given our lives and marriage such a divine purpose. I'm glad you're enjoying your baby, savor it as much as you can. And it looks like he likes his sheep! BTW...this is Claire K. :)
Post a Comment