Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!!
I hope you all enjoyed your St. Patty's Day! I don't know about you all but my family and I LOVE to go all out for holidays and St. Patrick's Day is no exception!! If you don't wear green then beware :) Josh ended up being scheduled to work until 10 (yuck!) we took some pictures before he left for work of us all in our green *you can't it in these pictures since they're zoomed in so tight but I was wearing green * ... Josh and I thought it was hard taking pictures with just the two of us, add a baby into the mix and I'm happy if we all are even looking in the same direction. Here are a few shots of us this afternoon:
tired baby
looks like Josh is getting a little flirty winking at the camera
...poor baby... nobody loves him at all!! ;)
My mom and Claire made the dinner and really went all out this year and made corned beef and cabbage, potatoes (even though Claire said it was bad of us to be having potatoes considering The Great *Potato* Famine and all... haha) and Irish soda bread. I ended up covering half of a shift at the coffee shop this afternoon and came home after work to them decorating the table and getting dinner ready. I felt bad that I had done nothing to help... so I dyed some non-alcoholic beer green w/ food coloring, haha:
as you can see I ended up with green food coloring all over my hands
The centerpiece w/ shamrocks and gold coins
our toast
The food
Jay's beer ;)
Hope you all wore green and didn't get pinched!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day :)
♥ The Beahans
No comments:
Post a Comment