PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kristen & Ed

Did I ever tell you that my cousin Kristen is the BEST? ...well she is.
Kristen is my cuter, more organized and more stylish other half and my partner-in-crime. I'm working on convincing her that Seattle is the only plausible place for her to live her life. I almost had her convinced a year and a half ago but then she met Ed and fell in love yadda yadda and now I have to start from scratch ;) Here are the pictures from their time in Seattle with us!! By the way, don't Kristen and Ed look so natural in Seattle *hint, hint* ...don't they just look like they belong here?!

the Hardins and the Beahans


Our little family


I love this picture and the difference in height between the four of us!


Jay after some quality play time with Aunt Kristen and Uncle Ed


...such a natural



on the pig!



Ed taking pictures on the sly


Bainbridge Farmers Market!


My beautiful mom, Jayden and I @ the Farmers Market!

I cannot wait to get together with Ed and Kristen again, they are the best... and didn't they look SO perfect and at home in Seattle?! I think everyone that reads this post should leave comments about how natural they look here and then they'll just have no choice but to move here ;)
Hope you enjoyed the photos!!
signatu

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh YEAH!
Kristen and Ed fit right in!
And...I wouldn't say that about just ANYBODY! ;o)
They've GOT THE LOOK! Ah...haha! ;o)
How FUN would that be for you Brit!
And I know your cute little bug would LOVE for his cute Aunt and Uncle to move to Seattle!
Let me just say Kristen.....
I've always lived in the South...
and have recently moved to the Northwest...
and if I didn't have family in the SOUth...
I'd never go back!
I'm IN HEAVEN here in the Northwest!
YOU WILL LOVE IT!
xxooxoxox

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am from the south as well as the lovely Teresa, and have found the PNW as our official home. I don't think we will ever go back because of all the fabulous things to do around town. You seem to ferry over often?!?! Love the pig photo!

claire said...

I wish I had gotten a chance to see Ed and Kristen more. I want them to come out here! Btw I like the new layout too. Love ya sis!