PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's up with us

Our family was hit with the flu pretty hard last week and then my cousin and her husband came to visit.
How cute are they?!
Kristen and Ed went on an Alaska cruise for their honeymoon and came to visit for a few days before flying back home to Nashville. I really wish that they lived closer!!

On Sunday after dropping Kristen and Ed off at the airport Jayden and I met up with Sally (Josh's step-mom) and Mackenzie (Josh's little sister). It was so much fun to see them, we went to visit Josh's dad at the fire station, went to their local Farmer's Market and then went out for Thai food. Josh ended up having Monday off so we went back over to visit and watched one of Boo's (Mackenzie's) softball games and went to their house and had tacos. I love Josh's family and it was so good to get to spend some quality time with them.

Jayden's fire hat from Grandpa Scot


Jayden hanging out of the sunroof at the Fire Academy with his fire hat from Grandpa Scot.


Mackenzie up to bat!


Jayden and Josh at Boo's softball game
Jay and I cheering on Auntie Boo


Our trusty camera died when we were on the ferry to pick up Kristen and Ed :(
Hopefully Kristen will send me some pictures from our adventures in Seattle so I can put them up and share them. Jayden's schedule is all out of whack with all the excitement of the flu and then having company, he woke up at six this morning and has only taken a 10 minute nap so far today... Needless to say I've got a little grump on my hands. Gotta go to try to put that stinker to bed! Hope you all are have a great Wednesday!
signatu

No comments: