I've decided to join in the 30 day Blog Journal. I know I'm a little behind but... oh well, right?! I'm going to cover Day 1, 2 and 3 in this post so I'm all caught up. Feel free to head over *here* to join in the fun!!
Day 1- My Favorite Song
Whoomp! (There it is) by Tag Team
I LOVE this song so much... it's just so much fun and always puts me in a good mood!!
Day 2- My Favorite Movie

When I was little I had strep throat quite a few times, every time I was home sick from school my mom would go to the library and check this movie out. She would get me popsicles [the rootbeer, banana and lime pack :) ] and then get me all snuggled up on the couch. Whenever I watch this movie it takes me back and makes me want to cuddle up with some popsicles.
Day 3- My Favorite Television Program

Ok, so LOST is over... but it was my favorite t.v. show!
And now that I'm all caught up I'm going to try and get some sleep while Jay's asleep!
Nighty night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment