Today's topic for the 30 day blog journal is: a photo that makes you sad.
As soon as I read the prompt the photo I chose came to my mind... I thought about picking another picture, but I really want what I write to be honest. I want to look back at what I've written on this blog and see what I was going through @ the time.
The photo I chose is of my mom and dad on their wedding day:
This photo was in a frame on my mom's bedside table for as far back as I can remember. The reason that this photo makes me sad is because it hasn't been on my mom's bedside table since March 2009. The picture came down after we found out about my dad's affairs. This pictures makes me sad because when I see it I think of what could have been...
6 comments:
I cannot even imagine!! Thinking of you sweet girl, stay strong for your momma!
Your poor mama! I was cheated on by my sons father, and it was devistating.
I think its crazy, but as women when we are cheated on we internalize it.. think we did something wrong.. When the truth is, there is something wrong with them! I have come to realie that my BD was just a jerk! I did NOTHING wrong!
Sending big hugs to you AND your mama!
What a beautiful bride she was!
Im so sorry!
aw, I'm so sorry. Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family
I am so sorry, and commend you for being so honest. You must be a very strong gal!!
i'm so sorry!!
Post a Comment