PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lehigh Bound

Today my sister-in-law, Elle, left for college all the way in Pennsylvania :(


Isn't she gorgeous?!
Not only is she really really ridiculously good looking, she's super smart...

Elle was the Salutatorian for her graduating class!

Oh, and she was student body president...
*no biggie*


Did I mention that she was also the captain of the girl's basketball team?

Basically Elle is amazing.
I love her so much and am so proud of the incredible woman she is becoming. Last night we had a farewell dinner for Elle. I don't think it really sunk in with anyone until we started saying goodbye for the night that it was really goodbye until Christmas!!

Group hug around Elle last night.

This morning we met up with Elle before she got on the ferry to head to the airport.

Did I mention that Elle has a studly older brother?! ;)


Elle telling Jay not to grow up too much before Christmas break
{this is when the tears started}




We love you Ellie!!
I hope you have an amazing time @ college. If you ever need us we're only a phone call away... and don't forget to Skype us!!
signatu
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you one of my most favorite things about Elle...
She's never afraid to bust out her sweet dance moves!

*elle & my brother @ our wedding bustin' a move*

Elle- dance party when you get back for sure!!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute! I love this post :) What a sweet sister-in-law. AND I love that name!