PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grandma Patsy's Birthday

Josh's mom had her birthday on Saturday so we went
over to Josh's family's house to celebrate.
Here's the birthday girl with her grandson:
Jay loves his Grandma Patsy or as Josh's brother, Richie, calls her... Grandma Peadge

Patsy and Jay at dessert

Blowing out the candles!

Jay with Uncle Richie at the dinner table... hamming it up

The birthday girl with her kids and Jay:
(please take a double take at Josh's cheezy face... haha, i love it)


Have you heard of or smelt Thymes 'Fraiser Fir' line?
Oh my gosh, it is amazing... My mom, Patsy and I discovered it while shopping last summer and it totally reminded us of the smell of hiking in Montana. I love it.
We got Patsy some of the Fraiser Fir house cleaner and a Fraiser Fir candle for her birthday.
If you haven't smelt it, you have to find it and try it... it smells so good, I had a hard time parting with it!!


Josh and Jay were just hanging out on the couch downstairs at his family's house and I thought that they looked so precious:



I love those boys!



And I thought this picture was pretty funny....
How many grandma's does it take to spoil a baby?
my mom, Josh's mom and Josh's grandma :)

1 comment:

patsysan said...

Thanks for the great photos Britt! We all love your blog!