So things around here have been a little crazy... Jayden, my sister, my dad and I just got back from a trip to Tennessee. I was the Maid of Honor in my cousin Kristen's wedding so we all flew down to Nashville for the occasion. Unfortunately Josh couldn't come with us since he is currently going through the Fire Academy :( I had such a fun time catching up with Kristen and seeing where she lived and meeting all of the people in her life and most importantly I got to finally meet Ed. The wedding was gorgeous and Kristen couldn't have picked a better guy... we love you Ed!! The wedding was held in the beautiful and historic Spring Haven Mansion in Hendersonville, TN.

The gorgeous venue
The gorgeous bride

Mr. & Mrs. Edward Jones Hardin V

SUCH a beautiful couple!
Kristen and Uncle Paul
Jayden and I in downtown Nashville
Jay and I at the rehearsal dinner
Claire and I at the rehearsal dinner
at the rehearsal

Claire was my lifesaver this trip, she was so helpful with Jayden and if it wasn't for her I don't think I would have been able to go.
Ed, Kristen, me, Jay, dad and Claire at lunch.
gotta love the pre-wedding pedicures!
Jayden, me, Claire, Kristen and Kristen's friend Steph
@ the Starbucks in the hotel Kristen works at.
So much family came into town for Kristen's wedding, it was so good to catch up with everyone and let them meet Jay. I loved getting time to spend with Kristen and Ed. It's always hard to say goodbye but this trip wasn't as bad because they will be here in 3 weeks to go on their Alaskan Cruise and we'll get to spend some time with them then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment