PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bellevue


Last week, before Jay and I headed off to Tennessee, we went shopping with Josh and his mom and brother in Bellevue. It was a nice treat to get away and do some shopping for our upcoming trip.

Jayden got some quality time with Uncle Richie and Grandma Patsy


We ate at Blue C Sushi, one of my favorite resteraunts


Jayden slept while we shopped!
(gotta love that)


Uncle Dick pushed the stroller...


and taught Jay how to be patient when mommy is shopping for makeup!


Here are Grandma Patsy and Uncle Richie making sure that Jayden follows
in Josh's Jordan-loving footsteps :)

It was a super fun and relaxing shopping trip, I don't have many of those these days! It was so nice to be able to get what I needed and to have family there to help with Jay... and splitting a piece of strawberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory with Josh on the way home didn't hurt either!! YUM :)



No comments: