PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Simple Pleasures




1. When Josh wears sweatpants.
It may seem like a weird simple pleasure but the reason I love Josh in sweatpants is because when he wears sweats it means he isn't going anywhere. Josh doesn't wear sweats if unless he plans to stay in and relax... and who doesn't like some quality time with their man?!

2. A full tank of gas.
There's just something about a full tank of gas that makes me smile. I feel like I could drive anywhere and even though I really just end up going about my day to the usual places, it's fun to think I could start off on a little road trip! :)


It was super hard for me to pick only 2 simple pleasures...
some other simple pleasures of mine are:

  • the smell of Jayden's laundry
  • new socks
  • rain/thunderstorms in Montana
  • when Jay falls asleep in my arms
  • listening to Josh sing when he doesn't think I'm listening
  • clean sheets
  • a cold pillow case & a warm snuggly bed
Head on over to Taylor's blog and join in the Top 2 fun :)
Happy Tuesday!!

signatu

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love all of your choices! esp the full tank of gas one!

Caitrin said...

Great picks! I love when my hubby wears sweats too- normally he will be in a tshirt and some kind of sweat shorts- its nice knowing he is going to spend the day relaxing, plus it doesnt hurt that he looks good in them too! :)

Miss Chelsea said...

I love when the mister wears beat-up jeans and a plain white tshirt!! Sweatpants are always nice too... he hardly ever wears em though boo

Laura Beth said...

so much promise in a full tank!! too bad that feeling doesn't last long!!

Kerbi said...

Great picks! I love clean sheet night!

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute picks!!

Rachael said...

Thanks for the love on my blog. Your blog is too cute! I love your picks for Top 2 too. I'm going to follow ya too. :)

Brittany said...

Hi! I had to follow you because my name is also Brittany and I am married to a Josh! :) I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Brittany said...

I freakin love new socks and sweats!