Happy Hump Day friends!
I always giggle when I hear the word "humpday." Up until a few years ago I thought it was a sexual reference. One day after work I went out to dinner with my mom and was filling her in on this girl I worked with who, about once a week would tell me "happy humpday" which was way too much information. My mom burst out laughing and filled me in on the true meaning of the word... it's been a little inside {not so inside now} joke with our family ever since!!
Talk about a major blonde moment in my life...
Anyways, I'm joining in with Leigh Ashley today, feel free to hop and over and join in too! :)
{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
probably blogger...
{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Our honeymoon cruise to the Nassau/St. Thomas/St. Maarten aka amazing.
{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
I can't deny it... I love the Kardashians and I don't care who knows it.
{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
It would be super hard for me to give up my Cliff bar/Awake tea ritual in the morning.
{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
hmm.... I think either Hermione Granger [Harry Potter] or Alice Cullen [Twilight]
{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
I love things about every season, every time a new one starts I realize how much I appreciate it. That being said, I'd have to say fall. I love the smells, the leaves changing, fires in the fireplace, football, halloween [I'm SO excited to pick out a costume for Jay!], thanksgiving and don't even get me started on how excited I get for Christmas... I'm getting excited even thinking about it!!
{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
moths.{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
I would rather swim in a pool... but would rather be/surf in the ocean.
{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
the usual- Cliff bar{Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch} and Awake Black Tea
{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
I LOVE music, but I don't know ANY song that I could listen to for a whole month without getting sick of it...
Day 4- My favorite book
Hands down... The Bible.
Jesus is my homeboy.
Happy Hump Day ;)
3 comments:
Your comment on my blog made me burst into giggles. My Hubby's car is one big collection of crap. I'm sure there are some bills in there too.
Stopping by from 20Sb
That's really funny about "humpday." I thought the same thing once and still cringe a little when someone says it. ;) Really cute blog!
We used to live in St. Maarten...Yes, it's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment