PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

yay!! it's the freakin' weekend!


Yay!! It's the weekend and we leave for our Montana vacation on Monday!!
I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about how it's going to go with Jay in the car for 8 hours, but I figure we'll stop every few hours... it won't be that bad, right?? ...right?!? :)


Day 6- 20 Favorite Things

Jesus

Josh

Jayden

our family


our kitties

friends

Bainbridge Island

rain

good coffee {latte art is always a plus}

celebrating holidays

The Montana Cabin

playing basketball

eating outside in the summer

snowmobiling

being on the water

family walks after dinner

cooking with Josh

beach volleyball

pedicures

being crafty/creative

Happy Friday!
Hope you all enjoy your weekends!


P.S. Here's a little something that made me smile:
Today while shopping @ Costco we saw some little kid Halloween Costumes and I just couldn't help but to put Jayden in one to try it on. How cute is my little ducky?!


signatu
Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

LifeasaWife


New Friend Fridays











5 comments:

furygirl3132 said...

What a beautiful family and great pictures, thanks so much for sharing!
I am a new follower from New Friend Friday, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Caitrin said...

I love all your picks for your favorite things and enjoyed looking at all the pictures! Jayden is just too adorable! Have a WONDERFUL time in Montana- I have never been, but heard it is beautiful!

Brittany said...

SO cute!

Great list!

p.s. My little man has ridden 5 hours in a car since he was a week or two old! He is so used to it now that he didnt cry once the entire trip to FL! (thats 23 non stop hours! He only got out of the car once on the way there, and MAYBE once on the way home!)

My suggestions: Lots of singing, treats (is he old enough?) toys, and portable dvd players are AH MAZ ING life savers! :)

GOOD LUCK!

Brittany Nolan said...

good picks! ;) my hubs and I were Fred and Wilma Flinstone a couple years ago for Halloween! how fun! :)

beingzaraandzidan said...

great pics. lovely family. I am ur newest follower. I hope u follow back too