Once again I'm linking up for the "All you need is LOVE" Blog Swap and Challenge with my girl Neely-feel free to join in too!
If I could travel anywhere this chilly February, I would {LOVE} to go...
Somewhere warm and sunny with my honey!
I think someplace like this would do just fine,
what do you think?!
A private little bungalow surrounded by gorgeous crystal clear water
maybe a few of these:
a little of this:
a little of that:
I would spend lots of time relaxing and soaking up the sun
have a little "mommy and daddy time"
that would be heavenly
but really, I'm not picky... I'd happily take any of these destinations as a back up:
hey, a girl can dream right?!
where would you {LOVE} to get away to this winter?!









13 comments:
Ahhh all of those places look AMAZING!
Sorry to hear your little guy's not feeling well!
Gosh, wouldn't a private ocean bungalo be just heavenly?? February vacations are the best when you live in Minnesota; it's the perfect month to get away! Unfortunately we have a big vacay to Mexico in August planned so any plans are halted until then :-) Have a great day, Britt!
I hear ya! I'd go any of these places!
Tropical vacations are good any time of the year.
These photos seriously make me crave a vacation! AHH! Its been snowing on and off here the past month, eek!
Cute blog!!
Wow, those pictures look heavenly right now! I am stuck inside with snow and ice coming down outside and all I can think is I would give anything to go to one of those places! :)
That looks about like my post today! ;) Looks absolutely amazing!
Love your blog, it's too cute.
<3, your newest follower! :)
Oh, I need the sun!!!!
Thanks for linking up! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!
Oooh, any one of those would be lovely!
Thanks for linking up for day 3!
All those places look so beautiful!
Being in a private bungalow like that would be crazy and so relaxing! Wow!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!! That place looks Ah-mazing!
Post a Comment