PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday

So far vacation is MARVELOUS!  
This morning Josh, JAY and  I slept in until 9!
It's so beautiful over here, just look at the view from our morning walk:

I've seen this "write it out" challenge on a few different blogs and wanted to participate.  There are 8 questions and you hand-write your answers out instead of typing them so that everyone can see what your handwriting looks like.  
Here are the questions:
1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 other people.
Here goes...

 After writing this out I realized that my handwriting is so much different than it used to be and basically changes daily.  I really don't ever write much more than drink orders in coffee short hand these days {speaking of, I need to do another Barista Blabber... I have a few doozies for you guys!}  You should play along and show off your penmanship, good or bad.


Hope you all have a great Monday.  My challenge for the night is to try to convince the family to watch The Bachelor tonight, wish me luck!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Neely said...

I heart you but I have the worst handwriting...

Melissa said...

You have a beautiful handwriting!

Amber said...

You have the best handwriting EVER!

Mama Hen said...

You have a lovely blog! You have a new follower from the hop! I look forward to following your blog. Come and enter my Erno Laszlo giveaway and pamper yourself. Visit my blog network and join a fabulous group of bloggers. Have a great night!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com
www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

Lindsey S said...

YAY! Thanks for tagging me! Can't wait to participate!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Glad your having a good time on vacation! Hope you were able to convince the fam to watch the Bachelor- it was a good one!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love that quote, I dont think I would be any good at this my penmanship is equivalent to a 5 year olds. LOL>

Write it in Lipstick

Katy Mary said...

You have such lovely handwriting! I hardly ever write either, I guess that's what happens when computers take over haha.

claire said...

thanks for tagging me... now the world gets to see my crappy handwriting :P Love ya sis!

I guess it fits that I'm going into the medical field