PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am that it's Wednesday, I am ready for the weekend!  We had so much fun on our little getaway with Josh's family, I was really bummed when it was time to pack up and head home... it was just too short!  I can't wait to go back again later this month for a whole week!!  I just have so much that I'm loving and want to blog about that I'm joining in on What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Josh let me stop at ULTA on our way home from our little getaway, love that man!  I've really been on a nail polish kick lately and when I spied this little number I just knew I had to have it:


 It's from OPI's Katy Perry collection and it's called Teenage Dream.  The pink, the bling... I looove it.  After I got home, I saw that my girl Allie aka Pink Lou Lou fell in love with this gorg color too.  I've gotten a lot of compliments on it from customers at work and I think it just might be my new favorite polish.


 I'd heard a lot of good things about Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo/Conditioner, but after seeing my blog friend Jenn aka WestSac Honey tweet about her love for it I picked some up on my ULTA trip haul.  I'm going to be 100% straight up with you girls... this shampoo is amazeballs.  I've only washed my hair with it twice so far, but my hair already feels so healthy-- I love it!


 Before we left for our little getaway I sent out a tweet asking for book recommendations and my sweet blog/twitter friend Lindsey from Mr. and Mrs. Smith suggested this book to me.  I love Candace Cameron Bure, she is such a great christian role model and so far I love her book too!  I'm hoping to finish the rest tomorrow during Jay's naptime! *fingers crossed*



I didn't know if I'd like twitter when I first tried it, but I love it.  I've met so many fun people and have learned about so many products, blogs, movies, brands, books... etc.  I have the twitter app on my iPhone and love how easy it is to check in and see what's new with all my twitter pals.  I just love my little twitter family.  If you have twitter, you should drop me a line and say hi! My name is BrittBeahan.


Alrighty, it's getting late and Lord knows I need me some beauty sleep!! 
Happy Groundhogs Day!


 
Did anyone hear if Puxatony Phil saw his shadow or not?? 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Ooooo! I need to head on over to ULTA for that nail polish!!! I have the gold glitter one and got many compliments on that one!

Phil did not see his shadow so spring will come early! :)

Lindsey S said...

I have so many things to say about this post!

First of all, thanks for the shout out! I am so glad you enjoyed the book as much as I did!

LOVE that nail polish color! I have probably bought 5-6 polishes since December! I use the Sephora by OPI brand, so I may have to find this one. Sparkles are my favorite!

YES this shampoo is amazzzing!

And Twitter is the best :) xoxo

Kerbi said...

I LOVE your new nail polish!! Sparkles are my favorite!

Kelly said...

I like that you have Twitter too ;-) Aaaand that nail polish looks sooooo cute! I might have to pick it up this weekend! Glad you had a fabulous mini-vacation!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I need to find that nail polish! Its adorable. New to the blog its very cute :)