PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

Is it Friday yet?!

Hi Dolls!
I hope that you all had a fun filled weekend, I know I did!  But, as always it was far too short and I'm already counting down the days until Friday! {but aren't I always...}

On Friday night we all went to Uncle Dick's last home game of the season to cheer him on!  We cheered out little hearts out and not only did Kingston win but Richie had 17 points!!
 *Go #5!!*


My bff, Ashley, asked my to be her Maid of Honor and I couldn't be more excited!!  
On Saturday night we had a girls night out and danced the night away, it was super fun to get out and get some quality girl time in!!  




Josh had the day off on Sunday and it was so nice to be able to spend the whole day together, we ended up going to our friend's Nicole and Garrick's house to watch the Super Bowl with them!!  I'm so bummed that we're losing them to Nashville this Spring, I am really going to miss them! Looks like Nashville is claiming two more of my favorite people... 
Now more than ever I have an excuse to pay Nashville a visit!  I'm excited for my sweet cousin and friend to meet, they both have so much in common and I just know that they will hit it off! {I mean they both  me, right?! ;) }


I won my first giveaway from Jen over at A Girl in Pearl & A Boy with Toys! I was so excited when I saw my loot in the mailbox today and Jen's 700 follower giveaway was such an awesome giveaway to win!!  
You can read about all of my fabulous giveaway goodies *here* 


Super Bowl Commercials are always one of my most favorite things about Super Bowl Sunday.  My favorite commercial this year was The VW Darth Vader Commercial:


I didn't think the commercials were all that great this year.  Nothing like this HILARIOUS Doritos commercial from last year:

And don't even get me started on Kim K's Shapeups commercial, you know I love me some Kardashians... but that was just a little too much for me! 



Sunday morning Josh went on a Starbucks run and instead of coming back with a grande non-fat carmel macchiato he came back with this:
A Big Gulp of Coffee!  Caffeine anyone?!
It's Starbucks new 31oz trenta size and holy cow was I feeling the extra shots that day!! ...and I'm a barista!  

Since my post today is pretty much all over the place, I've decided to link up with Carissa over at lower case letters for Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Hope you all had a great Monday!
I'm off to watch the Bachelor, I'm hoping Brad wises up this week and kicks Michelle to the curb...  
She is just too much for me and what was up with that, "you're not allowed to talk" business last week?!  I'm ready to see her go!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Syndal said...

new follower from mingle monday....I can't believe he kept michelle! she's sooooo crazy!

Unknown said...

I feel the same way...it's definitely going to be a long week.

Also, I am obsessed with that Darth Vader commercial. It is too cute!

Katy Mary said...

sounds like such a fun filled weekend. I loved the darth vader commercial too!

Lindsey S said...

Holy moly that drink is crazy! I get a grande and feel like I'm getting a big drink!

Unknown said...

Found you on Mingle Monday! Love your blog! Im a new follower :)
XOXO

ARK said...

SO wish he would have kicked her to the curb...poor sweet Jackie....

Kristen Hardin said...

So many things to say... but I'll just sum it up with- I love you. We are twins and I miss you SO much. GET to Nashville, woman!