PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Great Grandma Hurd


Today was my Great Grandma Hurd's 98th birthday party at Crista Shores Retirement Community where she lives in Silverdale. My sister Claire and I stopped by with Jayden and Great Grandma got to meet her first great great grandchild! I didn't realize until we got there that great grandma had no idea that we were coming, it was so fun to see her face when we walked in! (I forgot my camera so the picture quality on these isn't that great since they're taken on my iPhone)

Here is my dad showing Jay off to Grandma

Claire, Dad, Jay and I

Here we are with the birthday girl
(we're missing my dad's mom to have every generation represented
but we span 5 generations in this picture)


It was so special to have great grandma meet Jayden and it was wonderful to catch up with family that we don't see often.




No comments: