PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 31, 2010

double coffee date


Today we had a nice relaxed Sunday. Josh and I met with our friend's Megan and Brian for coffee this afternoon, they are going through pre-marital counseling and as an assignment had to interview a couple that had been married for about a year. Megan and I met in 5th grade and have been friends through a lot, she was even a bridesmaid in my wedding!! It was so nice to catch up with them and to hear about all of their wedding plans, it was also a lot of fun to be interviewed by them. Talking about the last year and a half of married life with Josh really made me realize and appreciate what an amazing man I married. I am so thankful for Josh, he has been there for me through so much in the short time we've been married. It was nice to relax and catch up with good friends and really fun to take a look back at the past year and a half.

Here we are at coffee today

Megan and I at my wedding

Megan and Brian at our wedding

my favorite picture of Megan and Brian @ our wedding

It is such a cool thing to see Megan with Brian. I couldn't have picked anyone as a better match for Megan, Brian is such a good guy and is so fun. I can't wait to see how their wedding turns out!


No comments: