PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 1 month Birthday Jay!!

I haven't posted anything for awhile because someone hacked into our wireless network and locked us out! Anyways, Jay is one month old today and a lot has happened since my last post (and I will post the pictures of him in his "one month" onesie that I took soon) but I thought I would show off some cute pictures of Jayden tonight at bath time. This little boy has everyone in our family wrapped around his little fingers, I mean take a look... Josh, Auntie Claire and I were all there to help bathe Jay tonight and he got some stellar first class service if I do say so myself!




how many hands does it take to bathe a baby?! haha!

He is such a good boy and we are so blessed! Happy One Month Birthday Jay, we've loved every minute of this month and look forward to watching you grow up... just don't do it too fast!

No comments: