Here are the adorable pictures that were taken of Jay at the hospital by Bella Baby Photography while he was less thatn 24hrs old. These pictures are SO sweet and I feel so blessed because I didn't think that we were ever going to see the pictures again. The pictures were super expensive and although I really wanted them I just figured I would try to do a similar photo-shoot at home with Jay. I was so excited when Josh's mom and grandma told us that they had bought us the picture cd from Bella Baby, what a treat! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot...

look at those beautiful blue eyes

Jay with Josh's wedding ring


these basket pictures reminds me of the
"Moses in the Reeds" story in the bible

look how big those hands are!
Josh and I were inspired while looking through the picture cd from Bella Baby Photography so we did a little photo-shoot of our own, here are some of the good shots we got:
Ok, I'll stop now :) I just love my little man and and think he so cute... Hope you enjoyed the photos!



1 comment:
Brit those pictures are ADORABLE!!! He is such a cute baby! I want to do the same thing when our little guy comes! How fun! :)
Post a Comment