PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the Beahans @ the beach

Today we went to Hansville, the town that Josh grew up in with Josh's brother, Richie, and his mom. Hansville is the cutest little beach town and Josh grew up in the coolest house right on the water. It was so sad when Josh's family sold their place in Hansville, but we had a really fun time walking by the house, enjoying the beach and seeing old friends in the neighborhood.

Jay, Josh, Me, Richie and Patsy
We tried to be sly about taking pictures in front of the house since the new owners were there {another reason i *love* my new iPhone 4: front facing camera!}


Jay playing in the sand in front of the old house


The three of us in front of the stump @ the old Hansville house.
How cute is Jay's smile?!


Jayden enjoying some quality time with Uncle Richie & Grandma Patsy


Josh and his momma


Did I mention that Jayden *ADORES* Richie?!


Jay had such a fun time at the beach, he was laughing and smiling the whole time! I love watching him soak everything up and it is so fun seeing his little personality come out. I cannot believe how much he is changing and developing each day, sometimes I just have to stop and take it all in. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes, like today, when everything just seems so perfect I try and take a mental picture of just how good and beautiful life is right in that moment. I find myself doing that a lot these days, I feel like these are such precious times and I want to savor every moment. Today was definitely an awesome day!!

Happy Hump Day!



signatu

2 comments:

Kristen Hardin said...

This makes me so happy, Britt :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun! such cute pics!