PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Me-Day (aka B-day)

It's July 26th so you know what that means....

It's my Birthday!!
Josh has the day off, we're having lobster for dinner and it's a gorgeous sunny day! I'm off to enjoy every minute of it :) Hope you all have a great day too!
signatu

6 comments:

Amanda said...

happy birthday!! hope you have a beautiful day! :)

Teresa said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Sweet Britt!
Yeah! ENJOY!
LOVE your new blog banner!
Love it!
Love it!
Happy Birthday!
Enjoy that LOBSTER! yum!
xo

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Happy, Happy Birthday :) :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fantastic day together :-D

C Mae said...

Happy B day! I saw your post on another blog about getting pregnant and you were on the pill...

Random question but.... if you are an avid pill taker, and you get pregnant, and you keep taking your pill because you don't know that you're pregnant, does/can anything bad happen? or did you pretty much know right away you were PG and stopped taking it...

Inspired said...

Britt... HELP! I want to make my blog as "cool" as your's. I need help changing up the header/margins. Can you teach me?!