PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun in the Sun!!

Hi friends!
So, I've been MIA for the last little while but I have a good excuse... I promise!!
The weather here has been GORGEOUS
...so we've been soaking up the sun as much as we can because who knows
how long it will be here!! Josh also had a few days off so we had some quality family time.


We went to my grandparents beach house up on Hood Canal
for two days last week to cool off @ the beach.
Jay was so cute, he was loving just relaxing in the heat.
He had his own umbrella and a huge beach towel
with tons of toys... what more could you ask for?

Here he is with greatgrandpa's straw hat on


Josh and I got a little kiddie pool for Jay in our backyard
[well, we say it's for Jayden but we made sure to buy one that we can fit in too!]
We also got Jay a little floaty and oh.my.word. he loves it:
How cute is he?! He was in heaven just floating around relaxing!
Who knew we had a little water baby on our hands?!

We had picnics on the lawn.


I tired Chipotle for the first time! *yum*


Jay tried bananas for the 1st time,
he looks a little unsure about them here.


and Josh (who is the most amazing cook) made this wonderful dinner:
Salmon, green beans, my absolute favorite salad and wine w/ strawberries.
Yep, he's amazing.
and all mine :)

Hope you all had wonderful weekends!!
I'm back to real life now aka it's cloudy...
signatu

1 comment:

Kerbi said...

Looks like such a wonderful time! Jayden is too cute for words! Isn't Chipotle so delish?