PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Zoo


Last week we went to the Woodland Park Zoo with some friends and had so much fun.
The weather was perfect and even though Jay took a nice long nap, he still got some quality time in checking out the animals.

the three of us @ the elephant exhibit.

Jay and daddy

Jay loved watching the penguins swim and jump in and out of the water.


When we walked by this lady Josh kept nudging me to look @ her. At first I didn't realize what was going on, sometimes I am so blown away by people... like this lady.
take a closer look

Why would you dangle your sons legs over the fence?!
Do you know what was behind that fence?
this guy!! Craziness!! ANYWHOO...

I loved watching Jayden watch the animals. Jay was so mesmerized by the turtles, they were his favorite... hands down!!
How stinkin' cute is he?!
*don't mind my squeeky voice or Jay drooling into the turtle pond!!!*


Happy Tuesday :)
signatu

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun!!!!!!! love the pics!

Rachael said...

LOL I love the photo comments of the crazy Mom...some people just don't use their noggins. That's when you see people getting attacked by animals on the news.
Looks like ya'll had a fun day.