PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wee Bit of Me


I'm joining Leigh's Wee Bit of Me Wednesday today!

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure... growing up we had this tv that would just randomly turn on with the volume blaring and I was sure that it was haunted. Who knows if that's even possible but I was totally convinced as a kid.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
I'd have to say that it really depends on who I'm with and what we are talking about.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Both of these options assume that I'm getting sleep, which is FALSE information!! So, I guess I'd pick sleeping late because I'll take sleep wherever I can get in!! [lack of sleep courtesy of Mr. Jayden B]

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
I think it would be really fun to be good at ballroom dancing. It sounds like an amazing workout... I mean, have you seen the bodies on those Dancing with the Stars girls?! Sign me up!!

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Non-Alcoholic: water, paradise iced tea & Arnold Palmers( 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 iced tea)
Alcoholic: riesling, pear cider, The Pub's strawberry mojitos and a new found fav- Saracco's Moscato D'Asti ( a super yummy sparkling wine)

{six} if your house caught on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I think we need to give Josh and his Fire Dept. buddies some credit and assume that the house has some chance ;)
1. Our 2 kitties [as much as I'm not a cat person I really do love them]
2. Our computer [pictures, music]
3. Jay's baby quilt from my mom

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
I think I would have to pick either The Pub [you can read about my love affair with pub HERE] or San Carlos.

San Carlos is this AMAZING Southwest Restaurant on the Island that has delicious (and award winning) food and drinks. They're chips and salsa are to die for! Plus, they make my fav, the Herbed Crab Chimichanga- it won @ the Bite of Seattle a few years ago and it is to.die.for. Can you tell that I'm hungry for lunch?! ;)

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My Mom

and my Grandma

They are both such amazing mothers and women of faith and just all around great role models, I hope that I can be 1/2 as amazing as they are someday

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Oooh fun!! Hmm...

I would have Dwight Howard on and would make sure I got a chance to touch his arm muscles, I mean look:

Dang Gina!!


and I would have Kristen Wiig from SNL because she is so freaking hilarious


and then I would have Justin Beiber perform because I love him... in a very non-creepy sort of way!! :)


{ten} sneakers or sandals?
I cannot choose!! I love both too much to pick a favorite...

signatu

1 comment:

Leigh said...

hi britt! i'm so glad you playing along this week!! i agree... dwight howard is AWESOME! and dancers have amazing bodies!! :) great answers!!