Enjoy the people around you. Take a moment to appreciate their unique talents, abilities and personalities.
Josh- Josh has such a heart for people and I love that about him, he is always thinking of others. Josh is also a natural athlete, he excels in sports and pretty much everything physical that he tries. I think that his personality and physical capabilities are exactly what it takes to be a Firefighter. ♥
I know I brag a lot about Josh, but I sometimes am just so taken back by how well we work together. Josh always knows just what I need whether it's a little push, a hug or a pep-talk... he's always there and I love how he knows me inside and out.
I know I brag a lot about Josh, but I sometimes am just so taken back by how well we work together. Josh always knows just what I need whether it's a little push, a hug or a pep-talk... he's always there and I love how he knows me inside and out.
Claire- My sister is the most loyal person that you will ever meet and I admire that so much about her. You will never hear Claire talk badly about her friends or family and she is always looking for the best in everyone. Claire is also SUPER generous, she always goes above and beyond. On top of that, Clairey can really bust-a-move... once, at a school dance, she won a BOOTYLICIOUS dance off (she is going to kill me for sharing that!) I am so grateful to have her as my sister.
Brenton- My little brother is the most determined person I know. When Brenton sets his mind to something he WILL do it, I can remember when he was learning to walk he would fall over and be stumbling and he would push himself up and force himself to keep going. My brother has the sweetest disposition and outlook on the world and I adore how he can put a positive spin on almost anything, I always feel challenged to be more positive after talking with him. Brenton is constantly cracking everyone up, he is so freaking hilarious!! I am so thankful for him.
My mom- I can only hope that I can be the type of mom to my kids that my mom was to us. My mom made the world such a magical place for us as kids. She would do anything for us and I think that is such a powerful thing to know as a kid, that your mom has your back and is your biggest cheerleader/advocate. My mom loves to go all out and will use any excuse to decorate or celebrate... I love that she makes even the little thing special. Holidays and birthdays were always a huge celebration. I'm so thankful for all of the things I have learned from my mom and am even more thankful that she isn't just my mom, but also my friend.
Jay- Everyone that meets Jay is instantly his friend... he loves people (and now that he can wave he waves at anyone that will give him a 2nd look!) I love how easily Jay smiles and in-turn makes others smile. It's so fun to watch Jay's personality develop, he is the perfect addition to our family and God really knew that Jay was just what we ALL needed when he surprised us with our sweet boy.
The people "around me" are my family.
I am so thankful for the family that I have and the different talents, abilities and personalities that we all bring to the table.
Who are you thankful for?
3 comments:
So sweet!! There's nothing wrong with bragging about your husband. :)
You made me want to meet these people. :)
I love this post! It made me want to meet these people, too!
Post a Comment