noun
-the state of being grateful: THANKFULNESS
-the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful: He expressed his gratitude to everyone on the staff.
Well, November is upon us and I can hardly believe it. I have been thinking a lot lately about gratitude and how important it is to be thankful for the blessings in our lives. The more I stop and take time to appreciate the things and people I have to be thankful for the more I realize how much I have to be grateful for. It is very easy to take things for granted and since Thanksgiving just so happens to be in Novemeber, what better month to take some time to appreciate the big and little blessings in our lives and to become aware of how truly blessed we all are. I am going to take part in the Gratitude Challenge and I invite you to join in with me! "The Gratitude Challenge is created to help to take note of the brighter side of life. Sharing gratitude for everyday experiences can revitalize our commitment to living life in a sensational way." So join me and spend a few minutes for the next 21 days to count all of life's little blessings.
[ok, so the daily writting prompts pictures are pretty tiny so you can also click *here* to view them]
I'm so excited to start! I mean, who doesn't want to appreciate the little things and live their life in a sensational way?! So feel free to join in with me! Maybe we can even get a MckLinky party going on?



4 comments:
Oooh! I think I'm going to play along. WHAT an amazing challenge!!
I am playing too! :)
Melissa linked up to you when talking about the challenge so I came over to check your blog out. I've decided to do the gratitude challenge. :)
I'm tempted to just copy and paste what Laura just commented! :) I found your blog through Melissa talking about the gratitude challenge, and I've decided to join in as well!
Post a Comment