On Thursday my boys and I headed off to the Mariner's game to meet up with some friends and the weather was PERFECTION! The ferry ride over to Seattle was gorgeous... I cannot tell you how much I've been lovin' the sunshine that we've been having!
(Me, Josh, Jesse, Veronica & Jayden, Adam, Celena)
Our friend's Jesse and Veronica were up from Arizona for a wedding so we took advantage of their visit and got the gang together. Josh, Jesse and Adam all went to school together and were groomsmen in our wedding. I've know Celena since 4th grade, she and Adam met when they were in our wedding and have been dating ever since! It was so fun to hangout and Jay was on his best behavior.
and Jay is apparently getting over being camera shy...
1 comment:
Hello There Mr. Jay!
Happy Happy Times Brit!
Enjoy your Fourth of July!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment